Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has it really been almost 2 months?

It's embarrassing that my supposed weekly updates have now spread out as far as they have.  Regardless, here come the cuties.

She loves GiGi's ears.


Who really sleeps like this?  John is so cool.

Cousin Marcus got married which brought all the relatives in town for a few days.  John thought he was the coolest thing to hit Temple Square since the Mormons.




 More zoo fun.


John thinking he's cool walking down the stairs.

Doing the Dinosaur




Cupcake eating machine.




The other day I put John down for a nap in just a diaper.  He took it off, peep all over the bed, then stood up and peed all over the floor, and topped it off with a nice turd.  Lesson learned, John must always have some sort of pants on over his diaper at all times.  I took a picture that I was going to post for Matthew, but I decided against it.

About a week a 1/2 ago we made a trek to Texas for Benna's wedding.  The trip was wayyy too short, but we still had a good time.

John fell asleep imediately on the flight down, he picked that up from his father, and Lillian fought it, but eventually failed.


Benna's wedding was beautiful, I had a nice time just hanging out with her and the Gaines' for a day before the festivities, and my parents brought the kids out for the wedding.




Lillian was a wonderful Flower Girl, despite her running down the aisle instead of walking, and me having to shush her during the ceremony when one of the other flower girls dumped her remaining petals and Lillian stood up and pointed yelling, "You pick that up RIGHT NOW!"

The remainder of the trip was spent playing in the pool.  At first they were both cats and had meltdowns when we forced them into the water, but PwoPwo worked some magic and in no time Lillian was "swimming like a mermaid"  and John got comfortable enough to stand on the second step down.



I did not tell her to pose like this.  She did it on her own accord.



Sleeping with her sunglasses on, we couldn't get her to take them off.





I know this entry is messy and discombobulated, so I apologize, it took me 2 days to write it, and it's still a mess.  Maybe next time will be neater.

2 comments:

  1. You've had quite a busy two months! I love that Lillian likes Gigi's ears...that so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, I do regret missing your visit- but I'll be there for October, of course there won't be any time to visit.

    ReplyDelete