Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Update.



I seem to be losing weeks at a time, it's ridiculous how busy things are. My poor children have been suffering with putting up with mom and dad working constantly, but in some exciting news Lillian has finally agreed to be potty trained. I have no shame in saying Ian and I have bribed her until we were blue in the face with completely empty pocketbooks, but I only change 1/2 the diapers I used to, so it's worth it. She still won't poop on the toilet and I don't see that coming anytime soon. She likes to hide when she goes and I guess the toilet just isn't private enough.

John and Lillian get better at playing with each other every day. Although lately it's been used as an excuse to stay up past bedtime, "Mom, I'm playing with GOHN!" As though that excuses her from all other rules and responsibilities. Regardless, John loves the attention, and has had no problem informing us that he will by no means be our mild mannered child... I guess that's just me getting what I deserve.

We were able to make a weekend trip to AZ which was such a nice break, the kids took full advantage of being outdoors as much as humanly possible, and we all defrosted a bit.

Things around here are still all about How to Train Your Dragon, and many a afternoon are spent reenacting scenes from the movie. The remainder of our time is spent singing and dancing along to The Backyardigans, some day I will have to take videos and post them, because it's pretty much the most adorable thing ever.

Anyways...cute pictures of cute kids...

John loves dirt.

Lillian loves eggsalad.

John letting the belly hang out.

Lillian appreciating being in warm AZ.

This is where I usually find John before bedtime.

Cuddling with Grandma.

John appreciating some delicious Dr. Pepper...don't tell Dad.

Lillian enjoying being outside.

Quintessential John.

My pretty little girl.

My 1 going on 30 son.

Visiting Dad at work.

Posing.

Sugar maniac begging for more.

Posing some more.

1 comment: